案件名稱：TAM OI LIN v SIU HON MING
主審法官：H.H. Judge Chow
判案書日期 ：10 February 2012
個案：On 13.8.2010 interlocutory judgment was entered in favour of the plaintiff against the defendant in respect of the injuries sustained by her at a traffic accident which occurred on 18.5.2008 when she was knocked down by a private car driven by the defendant.
原告人職業：part-time employment as an accounts clerk in a company in Sham Shui Po 原告人任職會計文員
- she suffered a fracture (vertical split) of the right tibial plateau, with medial tibial plateau displaced posteromedially.
- Artificial bone substitute was used.
- She was wheelchair bound for 2 months; then she could do limited walking with the assistance of a rollator for 4 months
- After that she resumed walking with the help of a walking stick for another 2 months.
- A surgery was done in September 2009 to remove the implants. She has a surgical scar over the right knee.
- She attended a total of 32 physiotherapy treatment sessions. Sick leave was granted to 31.12.2008.
- She had a total of 243 days (8.1 months) of sick leave.
|(2)||Loss of earnings for full-time job + MPF + meal allowances||63,403.5|
|(a)||Government Hospital fees||5,143.00|
|(e)||Future medical expenses||Nil|
|(4)||Loss of earning capacity||100,000.00|
powered by Typeform